The Praying Leader Coaching Intensive
will give you a biblical pathway for greater leadership in a refreshing retreat experience. Join Daniel Henderson in a small group coaching setting, as he personally equips you with the tools to lead prayer more effectively at a personal and corporate level.
Fall 2020 Coaching Retreat
- A survey of your current ministry practices
- Mentorship in creating a team to carry your vision forward
- Techniques for confidently leading life-giving prayer experiences
- Coaching in how to increase spiritual vibrancy and engagement
- Guidance in how to make authentic prayer a foundation in the life of your church
- Access to books, videos, sermons, and articles used during discussions
- Meals and lodging for 4 days
- 18 hours of coaching across 6 in-person sessions
- Face-to-face interaction with Daniel Henderson
- A retreat-style context that includes times for spiritual refreshment and reflection.
- Live prayer experiences led by Daniel Henderson that will give a fresh model for corporate prayer that can be taken back to your church.
- $1,500. Includes all meals, lodging, coaching materials, and training session.
- Scholarships available based on need. If you would like to apply for an scholarship, please download and submit our scholarship application.
What to Expect
Receive encouragement and personal refreshment, and go home with a plan to make immediate and lasting changes in your ministry. Get tools to lead more effectively and experience transformation your church.
Please note that space is very limited and will fill up fast.Register Now
12:30pm: Lunch at Mt. Hermon
2:00-5:00pm: Session 1
7:00-9:00pm: Session 2
9:00am-12:00pm: Session 3
1:00-3:00: Session 4
3:00-5:00pm: Code of Silence
7:00-9:00pm: Prayer experience
10:00am-12:00pm: Session 5
1:00-5:00: Free time
7:00-9:00pm: Prayer experience
9:30-11:00am: Final reflection and prayer
As a lead pastor for nearly three decades, Daniel Henderson helped several congregations experience transformation and renewal through an extraordinary commitment to prayer. Through this, he has learned and implemented the Biblical processes that any church can use to experience profound spiritual impact in the face of crisis and stagnation.
As a “pastor to pastors,“ he leads renewal experiences in local churches, speaks in a variety of leadership conferences, and actively coaches pastors from around the world. He is passionate about helping you realize positive and authentic change in the life of your church. Daniel is the author of over a dozen books, including Transforming Prayer: How Everything Changes When You Seek God’s Face and Old Paths, New Power: Awakening Your Church Through Prayer and the Ministry of The Word.
“I knew the power and priority of prayer, but had become so busy and discouraged. This coaching with Daniel and the group called me back and encouraged me not to give up. It has been a renewal and restart to the calling of God in my life.”Pastor Cyle ClaytonCalvary Baptist Church – Many, LA
Frequently Asked Questions
Our coaching model is instruction coupled with specific support for where you need help. Our team of tenured pastors who have seen church renewal first-hand are sharing wisdom and insight related to your specific questions and sharing their experiences in a confidential environment.
We are not trying to put a modern spin on your church culture. We help Christians and churches become maximally effective in life and ministry through time-tested processes that are rooted in Scripture and proven to result in greater God-dependency and less self-sufficiency.
What we are offering is encouragement, mentorship, and proven biblical processes to change you and your church’s culture to the glory of God. Pastors of all levels of tenure and church size have attended our coaching sessions and found encouragement, lessons, and practical next steps to better fulfill their ministry calling.
Topics of teaching include:
Session 1: A Prayer Culture is Not a Prayer Program
Session 2: A Prayer Culture Always Emanates from the Center of Church Leadership
Session 3: A Prayer Culture is Fueled by Experience, Not Explanation
Session 4: A Prayer Culture is Rooted in Clarity and Conviction About Community
Session 5: A Prayer Culture is Sustained by the Right Motive
Session 6: A Prayer Culture is a Key to Supernatural Mission Achievement
Session 7: A Prayer Culture is More a Crockpot than a Microwave
“The material that Strategic Renewal laid out for this process provided some of the best insights into leading our church to become a church of prayer that I have ever encountered.”Pastor Paul RichardsonWest Ridge Church – Dallas, GA